Learn the best of what Harvard and Cambridge teaches about influence, persuasion and communication
Two transformative courses to maximise your impact as a dentist! Find out about them at the BDIA Dental Showcase from Thursday 17th October to Saturday 19th October 2019.
Hassan Khan is a high-performance consultant/coach and founder of Leadership Development firm Consilium & Co. He has spent the best part of the last decade working with leaders and helping them successfully lead significant transformation efforts. He has completed extensive research on personal leadership, leading change, behavioural economics and decision-making, and the psychology of achievement. He is now working with Dentists and practices and is transforming the way they work and how they get the best out of themselves.
Hassan holds an Economics degree, a Law degree, a Research Masters degree in Innovation, and a Master of Business Administration degree, and he is an alumni and graduate of Harvard Business School and the University of Cambridge. He is also a certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming and is in the process of writing a book about the psychology of human behaviour.
At BDIA Dental Showcase, he is offering and showcasing two revelatory CPD accredited courses for dentists.
The Psychology of Influence and Persuasion in Dentistry
How to change minds, transform relationships and get anyone to say ‘yes’ - learn the secret science of persuasion and the hidden qualities that make us influential.
You will be taught:
- How to better market your practice and services (and yourself)
- How to improve patient acceptance and compliance
- How to build stronger relationships with patients and colleagues
- How to offer, propose and sell different price options and treatment plans
- How to improve patient retention and satisfaction
- How to reduce no shows
- How to increase referrals
- How to address staff consistency and continuity
The Dental Emotional Intelligence Program
How to use the power of communication to connect with your patients - develop the skills necessary to inspire confidence, gain trust, build credibility, motivate others, and command influence in everything you do.
You will be taught:
- What it means to be emotionally intelligent, and how to develop in these areas as a dentist
- The science of first impressions, and how to be skilled in them
- The power of non-verbal cues, and how to manage your non-verbal’s effectively
- How to communicate with purpose and effectiveness
- How to project warmth and strength as a person and practitioner
- How to handle tough situations with heightened confidence and flexibility
- How to decode faces and emotions, and then appropriately respond to these emotions
- How to express yourself dramatically and motivate others through the power of story
Your technical skills are important, but emotional intelligence, and your ability to influence and effectively communicate with others will be the ultimate factors in your success as a dentist.
Visit Hassan's stand for more information and if you want to learn scientifically proven methods to take your dentistry to the next level. You can also visit his website or get in touch with him for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org.