Dr Tony Ganley, head of right touch regulation, GDC
As dental professionals you have a duty to keep your skills and knowledge up to date. Your primary qualification is only the first step in your education and development, which should last throughout your professional life. Find out more about the General Dental Council and its enhanced CPD scheme in this session. Everything you need to get you started on your CPD journey.
DURING THIS SESSION ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
1. The purpose of CPD for dental professionals.
2. Why CPD is important and how it can affect your GDC registration.
3. About the requirements of the GDC’s enhanced CPD scheme.
4. The latest in policy developments at the GDC.
5. How to register for eGDC.